Friday, May 21, 2010

Final Check

Classes start on Monday. What have I forgotten?

I have sent or submitted transcripts, medical records, insurance forms, CPR certification, loan paperwork, drug test, photographs and fingerprints. I've been scanned, poked, needled, tested, researched, and background checked. I bought textbooks, notebooks, pens and pencils, scrubs, lab coat, white shoes, stethoscope, and my campus parking tag. I've done everything on my task list and own one of everything on my supplies list. But I can't shake the feeling that I've missed something.

I guess that's probably just nerves. I'll admit I am freaking out just a bit. After years of preparation and anticipation, today is my last free weekday before I'm a full-time student again. I'm not at the point where I'm counting down hours (...yet!) but I really want this weekend to go quickly.

2 comments:

  1. love it. you sounds like a lab rat

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of what it felt like from this end, too. Fortunately I had months to get that stuff taken care of, so it didn't have to happen all at once.

    ReplyDelete