Friday, October 1, 2010

Two Down

I have finished my second clinical experience. That was intense! Most of my class still has clinicals through the middle of October, but my section finished earlier by doing longer shifts. So for the last month I've spent twenty-five hours per week in the hospital, on top of lectures, homework, and the beta clinical.

I'm knackered.

And I don't even get to rest this weekend, because I've got to write two papers and do a bunch of research for my public health project.

Fortunately, a lull approaches. Ending this clinical early means I have two days off next week, and right after that is fall break. Once I burn off the large sleep debt I've been carrying around, I'll get to recording some of the interesting stuff I saw in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment