Friday, June 10, 2011

The Next Urgent Task

Now that I am a licensed, registered practitioner of the art and science of nursing, there's a major issue that I need to address as soon as possible.

I'm not talking about finding a job. No, sir! I'm on the Internet and am not concerned with such mundane realities. This is way bigger than that.

I need to find a new name for this blog.

"Almost A Nurse" doesn't describe me anymore. Blogger won't allow strike tags up in that section, which means "Almost A Nurse" won't fly. So I've got to think up a new title that is clever, memorable, and (preferably) accurate.

Seeing as I'm still unemployed, I have plenty of free time to work on this myself. But I'm also open to suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. Is Just Wait While I Snap on these Latex Gloves too long?

    You could just go with Scrub Ninja, I suppose.

    Or Legally Stabbing People with Sharp Objects.

    ReplyDelete