Sunday, March 1, 2015

Stuff happened

I've been busy. New job, new city, new house, new dog, new new new.

I have kept delaying a return to this blog, because I kept adding material to an enormous this-is-my-life post explaining all of what has been going on. But then, I had an epiphany, and I threw that post away. It was fun to live but boring to read. The fun, gross stories are much better.

Long story short: I'm working the ED at a big trauma center. I have stories. I'm going to start writing them down again.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your job. I wanted to thank you for writing to begin with cause you helped to get my nerves up enough to quit my engineering job and pursue nursing (I'm in a program now) and I started my own blog about nursing school too. http://engineertonurse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete